Thursday, 16 July 2015

All Aboard The Choo-Choo Train!

I know, I know. Give it up for the lamest title in the world! *Confetti is thrown* I'm Inali, a seventeen year old train wreck who has a ginormous love for all things books, manga, anime, movies etc. etc. If I listed out the things I love we could be here forever. -swats  a stray confetti paper out of my hair- What's up, folks! And yup that is me trying to be cool. Wasn't that a job well done? Sarcasm alert...beep beep. No, but *strict teacher voice* lets get on to the real stuff. I made this blog specifically for reviewing, rating and basically fangirling about everything I read or watched. Not going to push this any longer 'cause I'm pathetic and so is this post but feel free to send in stuff for reviewing. I'd be happy to have a look (:

Also you can find me here to-
Gmail - inalinegi19@gmail.com
Twitter - @inalinegi
Instagram - @inalinegi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com